Saturday, December 14, 2013

County of Santa Clara Local Courthouse


                     
                Time: 3:55 PM
                Date: 09/13/13
                Location: County of Santa Clara Courthouse
                55 W. Younger Avenue 
                San Jose, CA 95110

                When I arrived to the County of Santa Clara Courthouse, I was able to meet one of the sheriffs named Daryl McChristian. My friends and I introduced ourselves to the sheriff and explained to him the purpose of the scavenger hunt. I was given permission to take a picture and ask him a few questions about the County of Santa Clara Courthouse. He explained the general information about the court such as the policies, procedures, and laws. In addition, he explained a little bit about his career as a sheriff and his responsibilities. Moreover, I had attained background information about the courthouse such as the early history and modern court trials.

No comments:

Post a Comment