Saturday, December 14, 2013

State of California Department of Motor Vehicles



                Time: 4:30 PM
                Date: 12/05/2013
                Location: State of California Department of Motor Vehicles 
                111 W. Alma Avenue 
                San Jose, CA 95110

                  During my visit to the DMV, I was able to talk to one of the employees about the scavenger hunt and ask her if I had permission to take pictures around the place. My arrival to the DMV was packed with loads of people, especially for a Thursday. It was very crowded around the DMV, so it was tough to talk to some of the employees. In addition, I was able to get a Driver's Handbook that contained information about driving and registration. The Driver's Handbook included details such as obtaining a driver's license, registering for classes, safety rules, and registration requirements. To sum up, my experience at the DMV was satisfying because I was able to learn new things from the DMV Driver's Handbook that I never had heard before. To add on, this booklet can be a good guidance for me to study when I want to take my permit and driving test in the near future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment