Saturday, December 14, 2013

ESUHSD Representative: Van Thi Le


Van Thi Le

                Time: 4:21 PM
                Date: 12/12/2013
                Location: East Side Union High School District Annual Organization & Regular                             Meeting of the Board of Trustees 
                830 N. Capital Avenue
                San Jose, CA 95133


                            I was fortunate to have met one of the few members of the Board of Trustees known as Van Thi Le. It was an amazing experience to meet the Board Clerk who represents the East Side Union High School District. After I had spoken to her about the purpose of the scavenger hunt project, she was more than willing to answer a few questions and to also take a photo with me. I had specifically questioned about her career and achievements within these past years. From the answers that were given to me, I had learned that Van Thi Le served as a community leader for over twenty years and has been one of the first elected in the year 2010 for a four year term. Also, she had explained to me a few of her interests and accomplishments toward this year. Overall, my experience with Van Thi Le was inspiring to see such a well-educated yet kindhearted woman at the midst of her career.





No comments:

Post a Comment